Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 ($4,311) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)