Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,431 ($4,963) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)