Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,173 ($4,902) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (29 minutes ago)