Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 78% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,330 ($5,707) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)