Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,177 ($4,931) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (34 minutes ago)