Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24487 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,530 (﷼ 10,334) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)