Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22659 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,754 (﷼ 7,741) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (24 minutes ago)