Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,609 (ARS $45,716) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)