Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06057 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,120 (ARS $35,002) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)