Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,396 (ARS $28,752) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)