Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04854 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,550 (ARS $31,938) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (39 minutes ago)