Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,442 (R$ 8,196) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)