Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,525 (537,843 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)