Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,566 (525,706 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)