Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12240 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,056 ($b16,801) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)