Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11841 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,915 ($b16,175) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)