Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,880 (Mex$ 38,536) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)