Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00890 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 95% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,850 (657,457 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)