Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00813 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 76% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,049 (498,198 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)