Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,157 in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)