Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,691 (₨187,319) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)