Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,810 (₨205,818) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)