Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,711 (₨191,768) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (34 minutes ago)