Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,545 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)