Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,720 (﷼ 62,363,437) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (14 minutes ago)