Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,922 (₨138,890) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)