Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,429 (9,851 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)