Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23803 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,918 (8,056 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)