Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,415 (9,850 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)