Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,108 (Mex$ 42,498) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)