Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 (NZ$5,210) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)