Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,806 (NZ$6,204) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)