Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,844 (NZ$7,397) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)