Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,680 (NZ$7,038) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)