Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,450 (NZ$5,887) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)