Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,886 (NZ$7,733) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (31 minutes ago)