Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,755 (NZ$5,893) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)