Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,167 (﷼ 48,369,078) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)