Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,964 (3,277,691 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)