Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,529 (3,430,542 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)