Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (3,696,027 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)