Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Amiens, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00101 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,677 (3,633,426 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (35 minutes ago)