Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 507% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €18,210 (2,536,043 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (33 minutes ago)