Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,024 (Bs 32,298) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)