Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,051 (Bs 24,147) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)