Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,445 ($U77,360) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)