Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03289 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,919 ($U88,754) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)