Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,895 (CH$1,374,721) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)