Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04526 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,409 (Mex$ 31,121) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)