Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,385 (Php85,247) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)