Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26129 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,335 (S/. 5,109) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)