Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,679 (S/. 5,868) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 2 hours ago)