Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,162 (S/. 4,430) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)