Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25827 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,117 (S/. 4,324) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)