Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,604 ($3,118) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)