Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,973 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)