Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,845 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)