Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,600 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)