Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,373 (R$ 8,035) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (29 minutes ago)