Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,523 (ARS $25,768) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)