Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13657 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,339 (24,450 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 3 hours ago)