Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13952 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,516 (25,202 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)