Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13804 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 (23,405 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (31 minutes ago)