Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13881 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (23,965 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (37 minutes ago)