Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29748 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,632 (8,848 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)