Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25587 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,720 (6,724 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (34 minutes ago)