Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,290 (166,604 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)