Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,421 (2,899,573 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)