Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,082 (2,019,608 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)