Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,271 (2,799,231 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)