Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,568 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)