Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,364 in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)