Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,437 (2,810 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)