Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,230 (2,406 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)