Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,216 (2,378 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)