Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21532 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,293 (6,004 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)