Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23103 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,451 (R$ 6,279) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (38 minutes ago)