Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,435 (R$ 8,246) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (44 minutes ago)