Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,825 (R$ 7,321) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)