Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,486 (元18,459) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)