Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,589 (元18,864) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (29 minutes ago)