Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02582 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,161 (83,691 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)