Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,917 (51,383,827 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)