Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06070 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,518 (R 25,004) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)