Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,671 (R$ 9,079) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (44 minutes ago)