Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,901 (R$ 9,823) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)