Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00285 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,342 (471,007 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (28 minutes ago)