Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,323 (449,923 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)