Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,117 (₨235,334) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)