Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,087 (₨244,268) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (37 minutes ago)