Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)