Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,466 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)