Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)