Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,677 (672,505 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)