Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,335 (794,400 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)