Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,185 (80,478 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)