Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,070 in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)